Thursday 26 April 2012

Villain Scene Layout


I then moved on to create a quick setting for my character where all of the animation will be held. I used a box to create a floor and another box to create the walls. I converted the wall boxes to and editable poly and deleted a few of the segments to create holes for the doors in the walls. I then used another box to create a basic door and assigned a colour and glass texture to it then placed it in all of the door spaces. I then assigned some other colours to the floor and the walls.


I then created an editable poly box and applied various techniques to create a layered trolley, then placed various sized boxes on it. Next I created a bucket for my character to carry which would swing from the arm with the hook. This was created using two cylinders, one of which has the bend modifier to form a handle.



I then placed in some labels to go on the trolley and the wall near the doors to aid the viewer. Next I saved it and merged the villain animation scene with the character putting them in the same file. I made a few adjustments to the size of the scene layout so that the character fitted with the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment